– New credit card readers for the EMV technology; merchant (appliance service company) liability for fraud if not using the new readers.
– Square has already issued the new EMV readers.
– Electrolux buying GE Appliances – complications, lawsuit, implications for the appliance market. Samsung and LG brought into the fray!
– Customer education: How to spot a parts changing monkey. http://appliantology.org/blog/1/entry-851-3-sure-fire-ways-to-spot-an-appliance-repair-hack-in-your-home/
– Tech education: rinse aid vs. vinegar; GFCIs vs. surge suppressors
Send us your tech tip, war story, topic idea and, if we use it in the show, we’ll give you and your company a shoutout! Free advertising, build cred with your customers!
Be sure to subscribe on iTunes!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More