- Industry news: Consumer right to repair laws coming to a state near you. Consumers will have the right to purchase appliance service manuals from the manufacturer. What does it mean for you as a professional appliance repair technician?
- The Ten Step Tango troubleshooting procedure: Troubleshooting techniques for any appliance brand or type. If you aren't already registered at the site, click here to sign up for the free TST course.
- Tech training webinars at MasterSamuraiTech.com and Appliantology.org
- Monitoring the training progress of your technician who is enrolled at the Master Samurai Tech Academy.
Introducing the mysterious Son of Samurai (yes, the actual spawn of Samurai), the man behind the scenes running Appliantology.org and MasterSamuraiTech.com. He's also a certified Master Samurai Tech and the Samurai's service call partner. In this episode we talked about:
- Son of Samurai, who he is and what he does to keep our websites running - Behind the scenes at Appliantology - Common user questions at Appliantology - What it takes to be a professional appliance repair technician today - Getting the most out of your Professional Appliantologist membership at Appliantology.org
- Industry News: Haeir buys GE Appliances; new Wolf induction cooktop; Italian appliance manufacturer, SMEG, gaining market share - Firing your customer; identifying and harpooning "land sharks." Link to article discussed in the vodcast: https://www.groovehq.com/support/how-to-fire-a-bad-customer - Current thinking on responding to negative reviews - Dealing with unreasonable customers - Master Samurai Tech news